Possibly a little Pride
Let's be clear about it. At Bosteels Brewery our greatest recognition is your
love of our
beers. But naturally, international honours and awards highlight and support our
daily efforts to ensure that every bottle of beer embodies the famous quality - and that is
where we are perhaps a little proud.
A summary of our laurels:
- Honour at the World Exhibition 1876.
- Concours International de la Brasserie (Luxembourg): diploma of excellence March 1951
- World Beer Cup (USA) 1996: 1 gold medal Kwak
- World Beer Cup (USA) 1998: 1 gold medal Tripel Karmeliet
- World Beer Cup (USA) 2000: 1 bronze medal Kwak
- World Beer Cup (USA) 2002: 3 silver medals Kwak, Tripel Karmeliet, Deus
- World Beer Championships (Chicago-USA) 1998: 2 gold medals Kwak, Tripel Karmeliet
- Beverage Testing Institue (USA) 2000: 2 "exceptional" medals Kwak, Tripel Karmeliet
- "Beer of the Year" award: Malt Advocate magazine (USA) for Deus Brut des Flandres
- "Best of New Beer 2003" award: celebrator magazine (USA) for Deus Brut des Flandres
- "Biere d innovation de l annee 2003": Biere Magasine (France) for Deus Brut des Flandres
- Brewing Industry International Awards (London) 2004: Silver medal Deus brut des Flandres,Bronze medal Tripel Karmeliet.
- European Beer Star Germany 2005: 1 gold medal Tripel Karmeliet.
- World Beer Awards (WBA-London) 2008:"World's Best Ale" for Tripel Karmeliet.