- - 2 decorticated calf ’s brains (available from the butcher)
- - 500 ml court-bouillon 1
- - 200 ml olive oil
- - 1 finely chopped onion
- - 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- - 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- - 1 tl chopped taragon
- - 2 teaspoon capers
- - 1 lime (peeled and cut into segments)
- - pepper and salt
Gently boil the brains in the bouillon for 10 minutes.
Fry the onion in the oil until glossy. Remove the pan
from the heat and allow the onion to cool. Add the
herbs, capers and lime segments. Season with salt and
pepper and serve this with the calf ’s brains.