The art of Pouring
According to international beer connoisseur Michael Jackson Tripel karmeliet is served in one of the most elegant beer glasses to be found in Belgium. It was developed by the traditional motif.
- Hold the glass at a slight slant.
- Fill the glass, bearing in mind the following pouring tips:
- a. pour gently
- b. the head must reach from the top of the lilies to the brim of the glass.
- If too little froth forms while pouring: hold the glass upright and the bottle a little higher.
- Leave approximately 5 mm of beer in the bottle (which contains a yeast deposit). If you want, you can add the yeast deposit yourself afterwards.
- Simply enjoy!